Tuesday, March 15, 2016

CC574 LORD ALMIGHTY

Hello everyone, and Happy Tuesday to all!
Today's card was created for 3 challenges/Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge, CheeryLynn's Doily Challenge , & ODBD Scripture & Lace Challenge. Absolutely so glad to be able to join in on these challenges this week, as for the last past week I had been sick, but much better now :)

 
 For my card I started with American Crafts card stock in white(5 3/4" x 11 1/2") and fold in center at 5 3/4",then black cs for all the layers except the doily. Next I used G.C.D Studio's Ella Blue design paper, and spritz it with Tiger Lily. The doily I used is CheeryLynn's French Pastry. The circles were cut using Spellbinders dies, and then I spritz the sentiment layer with tiger lily,  Mister Hueys Cameo, and Walnut Gold spritz. I stamped my verse from ODBD Bloom set. And the Rose is from the Blossom set. I just received both sets in the mail, and LOVE them! I colored the rose with markers and then used Cameo spritz over it, and colored again. Made the color change a tad bit. The leaves behind are GLASS :) love these, I bought them years ago I think in the jewelry section at Roberts.

Ribbon is from Big Lots, and the lace is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Challenges:
Color Challenge/SCS /Dessert option is DOTS, so I added tons in white.
Doily Challenge#224/CheeryLynn(French Pastry)
Scripture & Lace Challenge/ODBDSLC272Our Daily Bread Designs

Supply List:
Our Daily Bread Designs Stamps/BLOOM & BLOSSOM
CheeryLynn /Doily French Pastry
American Crafts Card Stock/white and black
G.C.D/Ella Blue
Embellishments/ Ribbon, Lace, Glass leaves, spellbinders, and white gel pen
Coloring /Memory Markers and Chromatix, spritz

Thank you for looking and have a lovely week!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Juliz Design Post said...

What a beautiful card and a great bow. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
Julie x

Lisa said...

Stunning card! Love your sentiment and wonderful bow on the side. Thanks for joining us this week with Cheery Lynn Designs.

Bonnie Garby said...

Beautiful card Cheryl! I'm so glad you've been playing along with us. Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

Amy Voorthuis said...

Wow what a STUNNING card I really like the sentiment and the color scheme....thank you so much for playing with us at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck hugs Amy

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better, Cheryl!! Your card is stunning with the blossom, colors, and beautiful bow!! Lovin' the doily to frame your scripture!! Stunning use of scripture!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!
hugs,
Chris