Thursday, March 17, 2016

Graphic45 Easel Card/Calendar/Notepad

Hello everyone, and Happy St. Patty's Day to all!
Todays Easel/Calendar/Notepad card was created for my mom's co-worker/friend! She needed a card, an is too busy to create one, so asked me if I would mind, and of course I was happy to help out. I figured I would make it a 3 in 1...hehehehee  Also entering into todays Way to Use it challenge on SCS for the 3's!

Its all about the 3's-
3 in one card...hehehehe Calendar, notebook, card for birthday. Writing will go under the top part.
3's for the layers-Polka dot, blue, and then the sewn 3 stamps at the bottom, that is another layer
3's for the postage stamps at the top right corner
3 layers at the left corner under calendar. I have a post, floral, and butterfly

Supplies Used:
Graphic45 Botanical Tea paper stack
Bazzill Blank Check
Bazzill bling blue card stock
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Calendar I bought from doll show, it cam on a post type card with a girl
Sticky note pad
Stickles
Sewing
Bazzll bling
 Well I have to say I truly enjoyed creating this for my moms friend at work, and hope she will enjoy it! I almost forgot about these calendars I had bought at the doll show, and I have 1 left to use up, so will have to think of another way to showcase it.. :)
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all!
Cheryl

No comments: