Monday, April 25, 2016

SPURS & BLING

 
 
its a COWGIRL THING.Ah I just LOVE this NEW Sentiment from The Project Bin Stamps, its called "Cowgirl Up!" and it has the cutest darn sentiments you have ever seen!
 
 So for my Cowgirl Thing card
Stamp-"Project Bin" Cowgirl UP!I used the stamp and stamped it in StampinUp! Craft Brown ink, then used a brown glitter on top. Next I cut out using an Oval die, and then airbrushed using copics RV21, B41,&E31. Next I layered it on another oval cut in pink, and then  spellbinders fancy frame die, adding white gel dots around the edges of the brown.
Design Paper- I have had this design paper for a long time, and fell in love with it when I bought it. I think I have a few sheets of each left, it is the cutest darn dp I have seen for a cowgirl...hehehee its Debbie Mum Creative Imaginations.
Layers- 6" x 12" score at 6" to make a 6"x 6" card base.
Next is the brown card stock , its cut at 5 3/4" x 5 3/4", then the design paper at 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". Next layer is the brown, and its cut a little under 5" x 5", then pink card stock is cut at 4 3/4" x 4 3/4" , then design paper  4 1/2" x 4 1/2". and lastly the banner is 4 1/4" 2 3/4", then pink is 4" x 2 1/2", design paper 3 3/4" x 2 1/4". then add sewing to all layers.
Embellishments- Dew drops, Really Reasonable Ribbon, charms, and sewing
Challenges:
Thank you for stopping by, and to see other inspiration from The Project Bin Design Team, please visit us here!
Hugs,
Cheryl

No comments: