Thursday, April 14, 2016

The Flower Effect/Video Tutorial

Hello everyone today's card was designed for I Brake For Stamps & Splitcoaststampers way to use it challenge....LOL this challenge was to use inspiration from an Ad! Oh boy, the only ad I could think of was the Jake from State Farm ad....LOL hahahahaha so I knew there were flower ads, and found one on youtube called "The Flower Effect" , so that is where my inspiration for todays card came from.

So for my card I used Cherry Blossom with Dream stamp from I Brake For Stamps. LOVE this image, and the coloring was super easy as I airbrushed it. I do have my video tutorial below for you to view. Also did the Glass Flower Technique on this. As I LOVE the look of these flowers and love how they keep their shape.
 
My write-up for todays post will be short and sweet!
Supplies Used:
I Brake For Stamps/Cherry Blossom With Dream (SAVE 10% by using Code "SAVE10CHERYL" AT checkout.
Dp- Heartfelt Creations(they were scraps)
Ribbon- Seam Binding from RRR
Pebbles pearls, Jolee pearls for flowers
Embossing Powder
Heat gun/air brushing system/glue gun/glue pad
Bazzill card stock
Copics, Distress ink , White Gel Pen
 



Challenges"
In the Pink/use pink pearls
Southern Girls/Pattern paper free for all
Cute Card Thursday/Handmade embellishments(flowers and butterfly,bow)
Crafty Creations/Stitching
 
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Deb said...

Wow, absolutely stunning, those flowers are so beautiful!
many thanks for joining us at CCT this week!
Debxx

Debs said...

So beautiful - the flowers are gorgeous.
Thanks for playing along at In the Pink this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx