Saturday, April 29, 2017

Beautiful Gardenia's

 Hello everyone, today I have a card I created using Cheery Lynn's Beautiful Dies & The Project Bins Stamps. I also used the Beautiful Cherry Blossom Club Scrap kit as well. I had so much fun creating this beauty and hope you enjoy it too!

On my card for today I chose to use 5 different dies, and I will list them below for you :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Gardenia Strip die, as I really enjoyed creating my flowers. And the Rose Leaf strip was fun as well. I ended up distressing the leaves, and due to the way Cheery Lynn created these beautiful leaves, made for distressing them easy and I think they turned out BEAUTIFUL!
 I Love to layer, so I chose to use Cheery Lynns Large Oval stitch and cut tool to begin the layering on my sentiment layer. Next I used the Polynesian Sails Oval Doily, and then I used the Oval Classic.

I made 2 bows using RRR Satin, and then glued them under my sentiment layer. My card came together super fast, as super easy! LOVE that!

Cheery Lynn Dies Used:
B339 Gardenia Strip
B241 Rose Leaf Strip
DL153 Polynesian Sails Oval Doily
LSC-7Oval Stitch and cut tool
M-7 Oval Classic

Stamp set is the Project Bins fun is good set, and design paper is club scraps Cherry Blossom
Pearls are from my stash, and sewing was done on the machine with pink thread.

 


Challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge /use a stamp sentiment
CCEE Stampers /National Garden Month
Simon Says Stamp Blog/Anything Goes


I hope you enjoyed my post for today, and thank you for stopping by!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh Cheryl, how very beautiful! I knew it was one of yours even before looking at the name of the blog and even though you used a different edge stitching pattern. The more of your posts I read, the longer my Wish List grows. Those flowers are magnificent. You truly have a way of putting the pieces together to make something more than the sum of the parts. I love your style - and your flowers. (You do have to try them in Foamiran!!! LOL).

Sandy said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. Love the diecuts and your fab flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy

Furrbster said...

This is really beautiful!

Thanks for joining in our Stamp your Sentiment challenge at Aud sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Teresa Kline said...

hello cheryl so pretty, luv those gorgeous paper flowers! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*