Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Club Scrap Cherry Blossom Blog Hop


Hello everyone and welcome to Club Scraps April blog hop featuring the New Beautiful Cherry Blossom Collection !  If you arrived from Deb's Blog then you are in the right place , if not you will want to start from the beginning at Karen(Club Scrap blog)so you don't miss any of the wonderful inspiration from the Club Scrap Artist Team! There is also a list of the entire line up there for you with links :) Have fun & I hope you enjoy todays Hop!
 Today's project is a layout I created using the beautiful Cherry Blossom Collection. LOVE this kit, as it has the most beautiful design papers, and card stock.

I chose to use the Deluxe gray design paper for my background and then Deluxe white blossom for the banner and photo matte. The sentiment tag is from the Cut-A-part sheet. It makes it so easy for pages to come together using the Club Scrap Kits, and I love that, as now I have pages ready to be put into a large album.

Cherry Blossom Kit supplies Used:
Deluxe Gray Design Paper
Deluxe White Blossoms
Cut A Part Sheet (for design tag at bottom of page)
Cherry Blossom paper Tag
Gray Ribbon
White Card stock


Dies used are from Cheery Lynn Designs
Lace & Leaves are from Really Reasonable Ribbon
Black half backed pearls for centers of flowers

Close up of flowers, they were created using distressing technique, and 1 pink ink pad. Love how soft and pretty they look on this page.
 
The tag is so sweet and I love it! I chose to make a small bow using the gray ribbon in this months kit. Leaves are from RRR, and pearls are black half backed that were in my stash.
 
The corners on the photo matte are from a die , that I cut up.
 
Lastly i added some lace to the banner on the side of my layout.
 
I LOVE how this page turned out, and how easy it came together :) I hope you enjoyed todays, hop, and thank you so much for stopping by!
 


Your next stop is Josette's Blog Have fun!!! Thank you for joining us today!!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

19 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Oh the details!!!! Just lovely!

Annette said...

Very pretty.

Donna said...

So delicate and feminine, gorgeous!

Kelly said...

ANother stunning layout, Cheryl. I envy your creativity!

Karen Wyngaard said...

So. Much. Eye. Candy. TFS!

Capescrapper said...

Cheryl, as always, your layouts are just so beautiful! I love the flowers and the way they pop off the dark of the gray paper.

Lisa D said...

Breathtaking! Those flowers are gorgeous!

Hetty said...

Beautiful, Cheryl. Great details.

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Ink Stained Roni said...

Lovely LO! Love that lace along the edge.

APeeling Crafts said...

Beautiful page Cheryl! Great details with the flowers!

Ruby Wilkes said...

Absolutely Beautiful

Finding Your Niche said...

Beautiful page and details!

Kay Williamson said...

Oh the printed flowers and dimensional paper flowers are so gorgeous together! What a beautiful combination you've put together here!

Wendy Bellino said...

Cheryl how beautiful! Your page is so delicate and ornate...I love all the detail!

Lilian said...

Such a beautiful page! I don't think I would any photos on since it's so beautiful! =)
Lovely embellishments!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Tricia Morris said...

I adore all of those beautiful handmade details! (Oh, I wish I had the patience!) Lovely work!

jen t. said...

Gorgeous!

KnitterPam said...

Such a rich beautiful page! Love the details.