Friday, April 28, 2017

Club Srap April Artist Team Challenge

 
 
 Hello everyone, and welcome to Club Scraps April Artist Team Challenge! This month the April Challenge was to use Club Scrap Stamp Bouquet for one of our projects. I chose to use them on my 3 cards for today using the Club Scraps Cherry Blossom Deluxe Club Kit.
 
Now you should have arrived from Debbies Blog, however if you did not come from there, you might want to start at the beginning with Karen's Club Scrap blog that way you wont miss any of the Design Teams beautiful creations. All design paper and card stock are from the Cherry Blossom Deluxe Kit except for the pink.


all 3 cards use the same beautiful flower stamp , and then the 3 different sentiments all from the same Club Scrap Un-mounted stamp set called Stamped BouquetI stamped them all in Club Scrap Black ink, and then colored with copics. Next on each card I did pearls, gems, and glitter for the centers of the flowers. Each card has a different center. 

I made up each card using scraps leftover from Cherry Blossom cuts that I had done before. I the pink ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I hope you enjoyed my post for today, as I truly enjoyed creating my 3 cards for today using the Beautiful Cherry Blossom Collection ! Please let me know what you think as I always enjoy reading your wonderful comments!
Thank you so much for joining us and stopping by!!!
Your NEXT stop is Debbie's Blog!

Hope you enjoyed todays hop!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

12 comments:

Hetty said...

Such a set of awesome cards, Cheryl. Totally your thing.
Love the stitching and the ribbons

Wendy Bellino said...

I just love all the layers and your bows are gorgeous! Beautiful cards Cheryl!

Karen Wyngaard said...

Love how you used the stamps. Your cards are definitely eye-candy with all of the layers and little details. Beautiful!

Ink Stained Roni said...

Such a lovely set of cards...simply beautiful!

Kelly said...

Girl, I just need a bow tutorial from you. I'll make lunch for us and we can hang out for the day, making things that include awesome bows.

What? Seattle's too far? Maybe you can talk me through it in another way, because I MUST know how they are done!

Great job with the cards. I am Chartreuse with envy!

Capescrapper said...

Cheryl, these are truly stunning from the bows to the stitching. So elegant!

Melanie said...

WOW!!!!

APeeling Crafts said...

Love your set of cards! Love that you used the same stamped image but each card is different.

Lisa D said...

Lovely! I'm just in love with those bows!

Lilian said...

Just beautiful! The sewing adds so much to the cards!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Finding Your Niche said...

Wow loving all the pinks and those bows.....those bows are to die for!

jen t. said...

Beautiful set of cards!!!