Friday, June 23, 2017

Club Scrap June Artist Team Challenge

Hello everyone, and welcome to Club Scraps June Artist Team Challenge! This month the June Challenge is"One Layer" using Club Scrap collections of papers and stamps. Our task was to create layouts, cards or other projects using 1 paper and stamps. This was a CHALLENGE for me, as you all know I LOVE LOTS of layers..hehehehehe

Now you should have arrived from Debbie's Blog , however if you did not come from there, you might want to start at the beginning with Karen's Club Scrap blog that way you wont miss any of the Design Teams beautiful creations.
For my 3 cards I used white card stock, and then combined the stamps from the Delft Collection and this months Pattern Play Collection.

I LOVE using lots of layers, so this was a challenge for me. I figured I would decorate with the beautiful floral stamps from Delft Collection, and then use the sentiments from Pattern Play. Delft has to be one of my many favorite kits.

I did use the stencil for the Happy Birthday and then the Thanks card. The other card was done using a piece of design paper, and then stamps. I do love how these turned out for being only one piece of paper...hehehe
hope you enjoyed my post for today, as I truly enjoyed creating my cards for today using the Pattern Play Collection and Delft Collection ! Please let me know what you think as I always enjoy reading your wonderful comments!
Thank you so much for joining us and stopping by!!!
Your NEXT stop is Josette's Blog
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

10 comments:

Hetty said...

Cheryl, the Dutch collection is perfect for this challenge. Loving your cards!!

Wendy Bellino said...

This challenge was hard for me too Cheryl because I love embellishments and bling! I really had to dig deep to find my inner artist and I really like this challenge. Great cards and Delft is definitely in my top three!

Karen Wyngaard said...

I know how challenging this task must have been, but you passed with flying colors!

Lisa D said...

I couldn't wait to see what you were going to come up with! I know you like your layers. You completed the challenge fabulously!

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Love your cards, they are so sweet and could be used for so many different things xx

debduzscrappin said...

wowzers your cards so soooo amazing!! i soooo super love them!!!

jen t. said...

Gorgeous cards!

Kelly said...

Not only are you good with bows, you're also a stencil master. Nice job!

Lilian said...

What a great combo of 2 collections! Very cool cards!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

APeeling Crafts said...

Great cards Cheryl...and you did great without your layers :)