Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Club Scrap Pattern Play Blog Hop


Hello everyone and welcome to Club Scraps June blog hop featuring the New Beautiful Pattern Play Deluxe kit !  If you arrived from Josette's Blog then you are in the right place , if not you will want to start from the beginning at Karen(Club Scrap blog)so you don't miss any of the wonderful inspiration from the Club Scrap Artist Team! There is also a list of the entire line up there for you with links :) Have fun & I hope you enjoy todays Hop!

 I have to say , that I always LOVE how my layouts turn out using Club scraps Deluxe club kits. Each one is special to me, and cant wait to add the photo's and get them in an album :)

On this page here, is so sweet, and I LOVE the color PINK and think it looks so pretty with the Pattern Play design paper for the backing.  Of course I do love flowers, and love the look of all the sweet little cheery blossom flowers, and then my large die cut ones. I really enjoyed creating this, and needed this, as this past month has been a challenging and heartbreaking time. Anyways Hope you all have a super awesome day, and please enjoy the Club scrap Hop!


Club Scrap Supplies Used:
Pattern Play Deluxe Kit- 1 (12x 12) white card stock, 1 (12 x 12) Grey card stock, 1 design paper for the background, cut aparts , green feather leaves, Ribbon, enemal Dots, and sentiment from Pattern Play Greetings unmounted rubber set , memories is also a cut a part from this awesome collection

Cherry Blossom Kit- Pink card stock, Cherry Blossom sticker flowers, Cut aparts, pink tag

Other supplies used-
Large Doily die from Cheery Lynn dies, Flowers, and swirls. Branches are Martha Stewart punch. I also added some sewing, and gold beads. Lace is from my stash.
I had so much fun working with this months beautiful kit, and using the Cherry Blossom kit as well, I love how the 2 work so well together! I do hope you are enjoying our hop today!

Your next stop is Deb's Blog Have fun!!! Thank you for joining us today!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

19 comments:

Hetty said...

Wow, just a beautiful page. Any picture will look awesome here.

Kelly said...

Impeccable as always, Cheryl. (Although I note the absence of bows on this one; but it just didn't need any!) Beautiful!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Annette said...

Very pretty and I really like the splashes of pink.

Wendy Bellino said...

I love your feminine style Cheryl. That cluster is just gorgeous!

Capescrapper said...

Cheryl, you never ever disappoint, love it all!! :)

Donna Nuce said...

I love the pink with the black and white pattern play prints. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Lisa D said...

I absolutely LOVE the addition of pink with this collection! What a spectacular layout. The layers are beautifully feminine.

Sandra H said...

So beautiful! x

Kay Williamson said...

What a great combination you have here, the pops of pink are a great addition to your layers and details! Just beautiful.

Jill P said...

quite a contrast but so pretty

Salnclts said...

I love all the pink flowers and the individual boxes to make it look layered!

jen t. said...

Gorgeous page!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thanks, Denise

Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful layout page, really fabulous!! Thanks, Denise

Karen Wyngaard said...

I LOVE the addition of the soft pink to this collection. It takes it in a whole new direction. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lilian said...

Just beautiful! Love all the little details and those flowers...oh, my!
Lilian DT teamie
The Leaf Studio

APeeling Crafts said...

Beautiful Cheryl!

KnitterPam said...

Beautiful layout - so many beautiful details!