Saturday, June 24, 2017

Thanks

 Hello everyone and Happy Saturday to all! Todays card was created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using Beautiful Polka Dot Satin, Sweetheart Blossoms, embellishments, and foam Squares. Love this Red Polka dot ribbon as it makes for super easy and fun bows! I also created my card for The Project bin using their darling stamps!!


I used some old design paper 6 x6 pad, and then made a few layers using red card stock to matt each layer. Next I used Cheery Lynn dies for the doily. My sentiment is from The Project Bin stamps using Autumn's Calling set, and stamped in black ink. Next I chose to use the Sweetheart Blossom and some branches for my floral under the sentiment.

Bow was created using the Satin Polka dots, and hen I used a RRR flower Embellishment for the center.

Layers were popped using RRR Foam Squares.
 My card was super fun to make, and I really enjoyed sharing it today with you all!
Thank you for looking and have a lovely weekend!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: