Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Club Scrap Vintage Botany Blog Hop


Hello everyone and welcome to Club Scraps July blog hop featuring the New Beautiful Vintage Botany Deluxe kit !  If you arrived from Josette's Blog then you are in the right place , if not you will want to start from the beginning at Karen(Club Scrap blog)so you don't miss any of the wonderful inspiration from the Club Scrap Artist Team! There is also a list of the entire line up there for you with links :) Have fun & I hope you enjoy todays Hop!

I have to say , that I always LOVE how my layouts turn out using Club scraps Deluxe club kits. Each one is special to me, and cant wait to add the photo's and get them in an album :) On this one here I already added some sweet photo's of our Chow Chow Miesha Bear! We also call her Mieshy...hehehe She is the most loving , caring, & sweetest dog ever. She has the best personality, and its very sweet. Never has she shown a mean side at all. She loves all other dogs, no matter what size they are. She also loves kitties, and gets so cute when she see's them. I have never had a dog listen so well, even when she goes for rides on our golf cart. She see's a cat, and cries, but says right by our side. Love this little Princess Miesha Bear! Hope you enjoy seeing her sweet photo's from when she 4 1/2 to 5 months old in these photos.

 On my page here I chose to use the beautiful design paper from this months Vintage Botany Deluxe Kit. Omygosh I love all the designs and colors in this kit.

On this page I used 1 12" x 12" print for the backing, its backed onto the Purple(BEAUTIFUL) card stock! I also used this same purple for the flowers that are spritz with a gold glitter. Next I chose to use the photo mattes that come in this kit for dear Miesha's photo's, lastly adding sewing to keep them in place.

The other flowers were cut using the 8 1/2" x 11" print card stock, its the one with the botanicals going down the left side. I then airbrushed them using a purple copic marker, and added some sweet flower embellishments to the centers of all the flowers.

Tags are from the cut-a-part sheets, and I used the Glassine Bag for the gold pop up butterfly tag, that also came in this beautiful kit.

Ribbon and fibers are also from Vintage Bontany Deluxe kit and add on.

I had so much fun working with this months beautiful Vintage Botany kit, as I LOVE everything about this sweet kit! I do hope you are enjoying our hop today!

Your next stop is Deb's Blog Have fun!!! Thank you for joining us today!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

18 comments:

Melanie said...

Very pretty! TFS!

Sandra H said...

So lovely x

Jill P said...

beautiful layout

Capescrapper said...

Oh my, that is a precious pup! Love the layout so much and as always your flowers are show stoppers!

Annette said...

What a gorgeous little fuzz ball and great layout to showcase this pup.

Donna Nuce said...

Your dog is so adorable I had to force myself to look at the rest of the scrapbook page. She's a scene stealer for sure! Thanks for sharing.

Arlene said...

I love it when people showcase their pets on a layout. Your flowers are gorgeous! Well done.

Hetty said...

Such a stunning page, Cheryl with so many wonderful embellishemnts and details.
A feast to look at.

Wendy Bellino said...

I love how you showcased so many different elements of this kit...and your flowers are so pretty! What a sweet tribute to your pup!

Ink Stained Roni said...

Awwww, what a sweet lay-out with a darling subject! Such a lovely LO Cheryl!

Kay Williamson said...

Wow, your flowers are always just lovely! Great pup too, both show stoppers no doubt!!!

Unknown said...

How adorable! Love your page. Really adds personality to your fur baby.

Lisa D said...

I always envy your stitching, flowers and bows. Once again...you rocked the layout!

Karen Wyngaard said...

Awww, what a fabulous way to honor your adorable fur-baby, Cheryl! Gorgeous!

Lilian said...

A gorgeous page for a cute Chow Chow!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! Life would be much less happy if we didn't have furry babies to love us unconditionally! Wonderful Tribute!
Blessings,
Melitta

Finding Your Niche said...

BEAUTIFUL page! Love all your elements!

APeeling Crafts said...

So beautiful! Love all your details- stunning!