Friday, July 21, 2017

Someone I love.....

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all! Today I have a card designed for Club Scrap, The Project Bin Stamps ,and for Really Reasonable Ribbon's Anything Goes Challenge. I TPB's beautiful stamp set called "Born Yesterday", and Club Scraps Vintage Botany Deluxe club kit and Really Reasonable Ribbon's Satin! LOVE them all!

On my card I used 1 sheet of design paper in the 8 1/2" x 11" and layered with the green card stock also from the kit. Next I added sewing in a pink that I had a little left on the spool. For my sentiment I chose the Someone I love was born today, as its a birthday card, and worked perfecting with the die cuts I used from Cheery Lynn Designs.

The Really Reasonable ribbon I chose to use came from a jar I have on my work station that holds all current scraps of ribbon. That I way I know its still available to buy. I also used the sweet little covered button embellishment from Really Reasonable Ribbon as well.
I Hope you enjoyed my card for today! Thank you so much for stopping by, hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Wendy Bellino said...

So pretty Cheryl! The stitching is such an attractive detail. Your ribbons are outta this world!