Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Everybody

 Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today I have a fun summery card I created for Cheery Lynn Designs using the beautiful floral & Doily dies. I have to say I LOVE the wide variety of dies that Cheery Lynn carries, and all the different Beautiful Doily's, its a crafters haven....hehehee My card was also designed for The Project bin using their super darling stamps!

For my card today, I started off by using a paper collection called sugar rush by basicgrey, im sure its an old old collection, as I have hardly any sheets left in this 6 x 6 paper pad....hehehehe

Next I took one of the coordinating design papers and cut out my Small Gardenia strip flowers B433. I love the look of these grey polka dot gardenia's. They were super easy to make and all I did was add some pearls to the centers.

Next I cut out some of the Floral Bouquet Kit greenery B777 to use with these beautiful gardenia's, and I LOVE how these turned out using 2 different Club scrap green inks, and a blending foam dabber. LOVE the look of the leaves!!

Doily Layers were done using 3 different Cheery Lynn Doily's
DL282 Alpine Flourish Doily
DL280 Royal Scandinavian Doily
DL232 Ankara Lace Doily
These were all cut out using white card stock, and layered within the layers of my card. I LOVE adding lots of layers to all my cards, its so fun to create them with layers :)

Sentiment was stamped using The Project Bins Bazinga! stamp set, and 2 different blue ink pens.

Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and is a Taffeta in the color Maize.  and I used the beautiful pearls from Really Reasonable Ribbons Embellishment line.
Lastly I added some fun sewing to all my layers.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments: