Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Christmas Window Card



Hello Crafty friends and Happy Wednesday to you all!
Today's card was designed for Cheery Lynn Designs using the New Sparkle Christmas Tree 6 piece set , Poinsettia Strip, and Window die

On my card I started with the beautiful window die, and cut it out in white, and then distressed it with distress ink Vintage Photo. Next I cut the tree out in the coordinating design paper, and then used some spritz spray, but used the dabber tool to apply it to the edges instead of spraying it all over. I cut the little presents out in graphic45 coordinating design paper to go along with the theme on my card. The Poinsettia flowers were cut using a red design paper from the same stack, and then distressed with red ink, and I used the Glass Flower Technique that can be found on my blog under tutorials. I love Christmas time, and love decorating my house, so I'm looking forward to this :)

Cheery Lynn Dies Used:
Sparkle Christmas Tree 6 piece set
Window B die FRM142
Poinsettia Strip
Big Sister Machine
Best Glue Ever for flowers

Other Supplies used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon Satin
RRR embellishments
Glue Pad,
Clear Embossing Powder
Red ink, green ink, green spritz, gold gelato
Graphic45 Christmas Past paper stack
Sewing

I hope you enjoyed my post for today, and thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment: