Friday, September 29, 2017

Sweet Santa Card

Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all! Today I have a sweet card I made for Cheery Lynn Designs & The Project Bin Stamps. For my card today I used the  darling Santa and Elf Die set, along with a couple of other Cheery Lynn Dies. I also used the Beautiful stamp from The Project Bins Joyful Song Set.  I have to say I absolutely love this sweet Santa, as I have tons of Santa's that I decorate my home with for Christmas, So I'm a Santa Lover....hehehehehe He was super fun to make, and I did add some flower soft to his cap for some extra embellishing.

My card measures 6" x 6 1/4" that is the card base. I then layered with 3 layers of design paper all from a coordinating paper stack called peppermint by crate paper.  My sentiment is The Project Bins Joyful song stamp, and was stamped in club scrap Moss Green ink on Cheery Lynns Oval (smallest one) Stitch and Cut tool LSC-7. Next I distressed it with a red ink. I used the DL314 Quadrafoil Square Doily and framed the 3rd layer panel on my card, then cut it to size. Next I added my Santa, he was put together using Cheery Lynn's Best Glue Ever that they carry. LOVE this stuff.

All dies were cut using the Big Sister Die Cut and Emboss machine from Cheery Lynn. I LOVE this machine as its so easy to use, and love how it cuts the dies with ease and you can adjust the presser. Perfect machine!!!

Lastly I added some sewing with my machine in red thread, and then a red bow using Really Reasonable Ribbon, and a little embellishment for the center.

Cheery Lynn Supplies Used:
Santa and Elf Dies
DL314 Quadrafoil Square Doily
LSC-7 Oval Stitch and cut tool(smallest oval used for sentiment)
Best Glue Ever
Big Sister Die Cut and Emboss machine

Other Supplies Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Really Reasonable Ribbon Embellishment Cabochon 
Really Reasonable Ribbons Foam Squares
The Project Bins Stamp set Joyful Song
Club Scrap Moss Green Ink
Crate Paper Peppermint
I hope you enjoyed my post for today, and thank you for stopping by!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl