Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Really Reasonable Ribbon February Blog Hop


Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's" February Blog Hop!

If you arrived here from Ginny's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using February's Purple and Green Mix Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy!!!

I LOVE all the Gorgeous ribbons in this months assortment "Purple and Green", and I always LOVE each month, as Bonnie puts together an AWESOME assortment! On my Photo Calendar for today I did use 3 of the ribbons in this kit. I also used RRR Foam Tabs, scotch tape refill, embellishments
Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
I love how perfectly the ribbons in this months kit, go with the Graphic45 design paper I used for this Photo Calendar set. I made double bows for the lily's and then a double bow for up in the right hand corner. I also added some of the darling resin flowers to the corners of both pages. And the purple embellishment for the bigger bow

 I hope you all are enjoying today's hop, and hope you enjoyed my post as well! :)
Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnie's Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


18 comments:

Vicki said...

Such a gorgeous calendar page, Cheryl! Love your flower arrangement.

Bonnie Garby said...

This is beautiful Cheryl. I just love how well this ribbon assortment goes with the G45 collections. So pretty!

Lenas kort said...

Beautiful :-) just love it :-)

Gloria Stengel said...

Stunning! I love a calendar project, and this one is SPECTACULAR!!!

Linsey R said...

What a gorgeous calendar page! I love it, Cheryl!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is just stunning and very elegant!
Love purple & green together; such a perfect
color combo.

Martie Rollin said...

Perfect color matching of ribbons to designer paper collection! Well done!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Wow! Gorgeous bow cluster and such a pretty project!

Auntie Em said...

Your calendar is beautiful! I love the papers you have chosen and the sweet little bow and flowers are the perfect accent.
Thank you for sharing and Happy Valentine's Day! :)

Sue D said...

These ribbons are perfect for your calendar.

Marionment said...

Beautiful!! Love it.

Tristan Robin said...

This is gorgeous - beautiful use of all the ribbons and the paper collection. Thanks for sharing!

Tracie said...

What a beautiful layout. Love it.

Teresa said...

very pretty calendar page! tigo

Rea' said...

OMG, how pretty is that ribbon with that Graphic 45 Calendar page... just beautiful ( my favorite colors ) !

Denise Bryant said...

Lovely photo calendar! Love this color combo!

Deborah L. said...

Very elegant...

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

So beautiful and love your bouquet and the way you displayed it!