Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Wedding 3-D Pop Up Shaker Card/Inside done as well

 Hello crafty friends and Happy Tuesday to you all! Today I have a super special Wedding card to share using the NEWLY released Cheery Lynn 3-D Pop Up Dies and some past dies as well. Love how this wedding card turned out for today. I also did the inside as well :) I truly LOVE all these new Pop Up dies, and cant wait to share them all with you!

On the front of my card I chose to use the Celebrate Pop Up die, and cut it in white. Next I layered using some wedding design paper and black card stock. Each layer has sewing on it. I also used the quadrafoil-square-doily-die-set-dl314 cut in white, then layered with another layer, and on top of that I used the Vintage Tile die cut in black 2 times and layered. On top of that is the Wedding Cake Shaker piece, love it! I did layering on it as well using the Olive Branches, and the Tiny Flowers kit.

For the inside I cut some of the matching design paper and then used the Best Wishes Pop Up on that, then layered it on some grey card stock and placed inside my card.

Cheery Lynn Supplies Used:
NEW Pop Up Celebrate B934
NEW Pop Up Best Wishes B935
DL314 Quadrafoil Square Doily
Vintage Tile B886
B147 Olive Branches
B376 Tiny Flower Kit
K109K Wedding Cake Shaker Card Kit
Best Glue Ever
Big Sister Die cut and embossing Machine
Crafters Tool S122


The Really Reasonable Ribbon i used is from Back to Basics Black & white assortment from Decembers Ribbon Club, if you didnt get the kit, then you can find this one under the Taffeta Ribbon 
 Here is the inside of my card. I like when the insides are done, as it helps to save time when going to give them, besides that they look complete :) LOVE these new pop up dies!!!
 It had been awhile since I've used the Shaker dies and thought this card was perfect for the Wedding cake. The Shaker dies are so easy to use and love how everything you need comes in the kit!
Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day! Please let me know what you think of my card today, as I always love reading your comments!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: