Friday, February 16, 2018

Thanks a Bunch 3-D Pop Up card

Hello Crafty Friends, and Happy Friday to you all! I'm sure you all are ready for your weekend, I know I am. So today I have a super fun and sweet Thanks A Bunch card. This is a Pop Up card I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using their beautiful Ribbons, Flowers, leaves and embellishments. Love that Really Reasonable Ribbon carries all these beauties!

Card was designed with a 3-D pop up die from Cheery Lynn to create my card base. Next I picked out this super cute design paper that I've had for awhile now, as I'm trying to use up some of my design papers that I forget about. I made 4 layers all different sizes, as I LOVE layering! Each layer is put together using Really Reasonable Ribbons Scotch Refill tape 1/4" wide. Love this tape! Its so easy to use and doesn't get caught up on the wheel of the ATG gun. I also popped the layers by using the 3-D foam tabs tombow. I use them on just about every card , as I love the 3-D look they give. :)

Ribbon Treatment: I used Really Reasonable Ribbons Concentric Circles on Ocean Blue Satin Ribbon for the bottom bow, it was in my scrap Jar, then for the top I used the super pretty Pink canvas colored band with stitched edge, as its new to my stash, and wanted to use it. I Absolutely LOVE this ribbon and will have to get more of the colors, as this is my 1st time using it.

Flowers I used these Gorgeous flowers (1st time) from Really Reasonable Ribbon and they are called Pretty Flori Pastel Anemone, they are Beautiful in person, and the perfect size for cards and albums! They are backed with the Green Leaves. I know they will be perfect for many other projects as well.

Tag- was in my stash and I thought how cute it would be to add a sentiment to it. So I used these darling Thicker flower like alphabet to spell A Bunch , the A is in the left corner right above the Bunch. Lastly I added a little resin embellishment flower to the T.


Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
3-Foam Tabs Tombow
Scotch Advanced Tape Glider Refills 1/4"
Green Leaves
Pretty Flori Pastel Anemone
Pink Canvas Colored Band with Stitched Edge
Concentric Circles on Ocean Blue Satin
Resin Flower with Rhinestone Flatback Cabochons embellishment

Other Supplies used:
American Crafts DayDream design paper
Bazzill Card stock
Sewing
Cheery Lynn 3-D Pop Up Die
American Crafts Tag
American Crafts Remarks Dimensional

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Martie Rollin said...

I love your coordination of the flowers to that strip of little flowers designer paper...really nice! So glad I decided to follow your site. Your cards are just beautiful!!

BrossArtAddiction said...

Wow! This is absolutely beautiful!💗😍 I LOVE all the stitching you added and the way you did the ribbon below the flowers!
Hugs,
XxTraceyxx