Sunday, March 5, 2023

Cutie KaToodles Giraffe & card making video


Hello everyone and happy Sunday to you all! Today I have a super fun card I made, and also have a video on making it, and decorating it. You can see that here on YouTube  . I designed my card today for KaDoodle Bug Designs using the darling Cutie KaToodles Giraffe, just love her. I also have been trying to use up some OLD design papers from like 2008/2009 and its been a fun process, loving it!

Supplies used:
Bazzill Card stock, American Crafts
Hot glue
StampinUp! punches and a random I love you stamp
white paint pen from Posca
brown pen
stampinup ink

On my card today I used 1 sheet of design paper, that it! and then 2 card stock colors, super fun and I share that in my video as well. Hope you enjoy this little extra post for today!
 

Happy Crafting!
hugs,
Cheryl


 

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Ooh this card is just so adorable x