Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Mini Album Page 4 Panda baby

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to you all. Today's page was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the gorgeous satin ribbons and flowers on my page. I also used the Darling baby girl panda SVG from KaDoodle Bug Designs. 

I've been slowly working on this round mini album with a pull out page for the photos. This one here has some fun as I left room for another slide out behind the baby layer. The panda in her crib is on acetate and is a pocket. Love this page and all the flowers and ribbon. Ribbon is Satin and the flowers I used are all Open roses, Rose buds, Sweetheart Blossoms. I also used lots of score tape and foam tabs on this page.

Really Reasonable Ribbon 

SVG KaDooodle Bug Designs Baby Girl Panda 
all dies are old dies from cheery lynn designs and cottagecutz , round album is an oldie and not sure where its from.


 Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!

hugs to all, Cheryl