Friday, March 31, 2023

Precious Baby Girl Page 3

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all! Today I am sharing page 3 of the baby mini album ive been working on lately. This one was designed for KaDoodle Bug Designs using the darling Precious Baby Girl SVG set.


So for my page today I chose the darling bear face, and super cute Giraffe from the Precious Baby Girl set, and then used them on the Accordion pocket that I made using bags and some big tags I made. This will hold several photos of the grandkids. Love making these. I also used the large doily from cheery lynn, these are perfect for albums and scrapbook layouts. I the lace is old, and the ribbon is an oldie from RRR and then used some pearls strands and pearl flourishes on my page. The heart button was bought from a lady who use to make them, I forget as it was years ago. The heart slide was covered with the coordinating design paper and I stamped PULL on it . 



Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl


 

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful creation x