Wednesday, April 10, 2024

2 Page Layout using Raggedy Sweet SVG


Hello crafty friends and Happy Wednesday to you all. Today I have a 2 page layout to share that I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Gorgeous Satin Ribbons in different sizes, and for The Robins Nest Creative using the beautiful Dew Drops! Lately Ive been addicted to creating scrapbook pages again, and I love this one! I have photos below showing close ups as well.


So for my pages I chose to use the Satin Pink 1/4" and 5/8" ribbon to use. I also I used lots of scar-tap and foam squares to add my layers. The SVG's are from Marjorie Ann and I put them together , inked up and did their faces, aren't they sweet? Just love these pages! 

Now below is a pocket I added a window to, for the soda sweet shop....hehehehe and a mini Raggedy sweetheart is peeping through the window, darling huh? I am so please and can't wait to add some photos to this page set.

On the pockets I added some dew drops to the window and then the other pocket and those can be found here at The Robins Nest Creative , and the hearts and butterflies too.



I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day! Hugs to all, Cheryl W

 

No comments: