Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Apple Spice and Everything Nice LO's

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to you all! So today Im sharing a 2 page LO with you all that I created for a challenge DT Coordinator Colleen from KaDoodlebug Designs and I have going on between us. She came up with this fabulous idea to do a weekly challenge to get some LO's done. I have to say this was an awesome challenge and can't wait to share next weeks.
So this is an extra post so I will keep it short and sweet!
I chose the Apple Spice Bears from KBD to airbrush and use on my layouts. I also used the darling design paper from Echo Park I think its homemade love. super cute! The heart borders are old and are the large Martha Stewart punches. I did add some sewing to all of my layouts.

I hope you enjoyed my post today! Happy Crafting!
Hugs, Cheryl

 

No comments: