Thursday, April 11, 2024

2 Page LO April Showers bring May flowers

Hello crafty friends and Happy Thursday to you all! Today Im sharing this darling 2 page Layout I created for KaDoodle Bug Designs using the darling NEW files. Aren't they just the cutest?

So for my 2 pages, I chose to use the Echo park paper pack Spring fling and then I used a floral border punch I've had for years. I figured its time I put them to good use. I added sewing to all layers, so the photo matts and layers all have sewing on them. Love adding the pops of sewing to my projects, not to mention they stay together for YEARS.

For my tags I chose one that was an embellishment its the one that says HOME on it. The other I distressed to match and then added a couple of the SVG flowers I cut out.

My bunnies are from KaDoodle Bug Designs and are new files, I took the Umbrella bunny and made it twice leaving out the floral and rain puddle so I could use it on the other page. The Floral Rain Boots are so cute and I really enjoyed putting all this together to share .



I do hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs to all, Cheryl 



 

No comments: