Thursday, May 9, 2024

Beach Challenge / Buckets Of Memories

Hello crafty friends and Happy Thursday to you all! So today I wanted to stop by and share a layout I did for a weekly Challenge my dear friend Colleen and I are doing on FB. Each week we set a theme or color or whatever challenge and we have 1 week to complete and share on Mondays. So this past Monday we shared our BEACH theme LO's with everyone. Love this challenge as Im getting so many pages done and in my albums.

So for this week I chose to use Marjorie Ann Designs Darling Benny & Belinda SVG file. Aren't they so cute? I love them! So for these bears here I did airbrush them using Copic Airbrushing system . Love the look. The photos are oldies from 1995 but such wonderful memories of a time when we use to take the kids to the beach.


The design paper I used is echo park, and then the decorative edge design paper is from AC.
Thank you so very much for looking and hope you are enjoying my pages I've been sharing!
hugs to all,
Cheryl 

 

No comments: