Friday, May 10, 2024

Raggedy Sweetheart Window Shaker card

Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all! Today I'm sharing this darling Raggedy Sweetheart Window Shaker card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon. On my card today I used Lots of Delicate Satin Ribbon, Scor-tape, flower and foam tabs.

I ended up using lots of random flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon, some of them are open roses 15mm, 10mm, I used gardenia white, and cosmo daisy white, I used a chrysanthemum in pink, and mini sweetheart blossoms.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:


other supplies used are / svg, MS punch, window die, sewing machine, hot glue, swirl die, shaker pieces, white paint pen for dots, inks for svgs.


I love making the window shakers, using craft plastic sheets, foam roll, or foam tabs cut. Shaker pieces, and the window die. These are so fun to make. I did do a hidden tag in the pocket behind the window. Delicate satin ribbon makes for super easy and fun bows that hold their shape. Love this!


I hope you enjoyed my card for today, and thank you so very much for stopping by! Hugs to all, Cheryl 





 

No comments: