Friday, May 17, 2024

LIVE, LOVE ,SWIM LO


Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all! Boy this week Ive been sharing a lot of Layouts that I've done over the past couple of weeks. Aren't they all just so sweet? It really feels good to be able to get some of these done and into the albums I have. 

So this one here was done using the darling SVG's From KaDoodle Bug Designs and the title I did using the Hibiscus Peeker bear, and she is a cutie! These are all new files from KaDoodle Bug Designs and I just loved working with them. I also got to use some of my design papers from the Echo Park kits I bought last year. I was part of the club kit and this one was the Sun Kissed collection. Finally used one of my kits.....hehehehe 

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Hugs to all, Cheryl 

 

No comments: