Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!! Today I have a card made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using Royal Blue Velvet.
I love using the Velvet ribbon on cards as a border, its also perfect for scrapbook pages too!! I this card here I didnt want a bow so I added theRoyal Blue Velvet ribbon as a border across my card. Bonnie carries several different colors of the velvet, and in different sizes too! On my card I used the 5/8" velvet and you can see the different colors HERE!
Supplies Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Velvet
Heartfelt Creations stamps(sentiment and gone fishing)
dp- CTMH,card base/Martha Stewart
Copics to color
Sewing

Thank you for stopping by and looking! Hope you all have a wonderful Day!
Hugs,
Cheryl


3 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Another bear!!! You are just really making my week with these cute cuddly creatures. This care is adorable. I love what you did with the velvet ribbon too. So fun and fabulous.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Helene said...

Cute card!

Sandra H said...

Absolutley stunning..:) Sandra H