Monday, June 27, 2011

White Diamond & Red Pepper

Hello everyone today I wanted to share another shoe I made for Paper Temptress using White Diamond and Red Pepper (skinny Columns), LOVE Making these shoes !!
The Card Stock I used is:
White Diamond its really hard to see how BEAUTIFUL this card stock is, but in person its very very pretty!! LOVE IT!
Red Pepper(skinny columns)
Other items:
Velvet Ribbon(Really Reasonable Ribbon), Double Ruffled Ribbons, wedding piece for center of bow, and a button on the back of the shoe

For the White Diamond I did use an embossing folder on it and love the look.
The template I used for the shoe can be found here.



Challenges:
Scrappy Frogs/Simply red
Charisma Cardz Challenge/White & 1 other color
Thank you for looking and have a nice day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow...........Absolutley stunning.:) Sandra H

Unknown said...

fabulous shoe..tried to leave message yesterday but in the meantime found the link to the template and now i have made two shoes lol!!!! but ive gone all vintagey hugs sassyx

Anonymous said...

What a stunning shoe - if only my foot would fit, lol! Thanks for joining our challenge at Dream Valley. xx

Terri said...

Gorgeous! The colors you have used are stunning. Thank you so much for linking up to my video! Hugs,
Terri