Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Heartfelt Creations Slider Card

  Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all! Today i'm sharing another Slider card, this one is using Heartfelt Creations Wedding Collection.
To see my Really Reasonable Ribbon LO & Video, see todays post below this one! Thank you






 
Supplies Used:

others: copics-RV11,E93,0 Glimmer Mist Tattered Rose Tag, Ribbon(RRR Satin & Lace) dp/pink paislee butterfly garden










I stamped my dove in memento black ink and colored with copics. Next I used the glimmer mist over the entire image and then cut out. My sentiments are also stamped in memento black ink. Ive used the beautiful Decorative Lace border die to run across my main image area, and then just added my tag and dove over.
 For slider card video see here

Thank you for looking and to view other projects designed by HC DT please visit here
Have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl


8 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW Cheryl this is BEAUTIFUL and FABULOUS!!!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful.....:) Sandra H

LISA said...

Beautiful card!!

Lisa Lynne said...

This is really cool - I'm going to have try it out! Thanks for the video tutorial.

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Great job! Olena

Chrissy said...

Very, very pretty. Love the dove and soft lovely colours.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

ally pretty cards ...and if you didnt get my previous message due to blogger...thanks for sharing the shoe info and your shoe is stunning too inspired me to have a go and yep done 2 myself sassy

craftieodmae said...

another jaw dropping beauty!