Friday, June 10, 2011

Pocket Tag Mini Album & Video

Hello everyone and Happy Friday!! Today I have YES another Mini Pocket Album to share with you :)  Yesterday I showed you 1 of the pages I made for this album, and today I wanted to share the completed album. 
Yesterday I showed you 1 of the pages I made for this album, and today I wanted to share the completed album. I did this video I believe on Monday of this week :)
This album was designed for my best friend Dara, and its shipping out today :) Hopefully she is a good girl and waits to see her album in person :) hehehehehe
Stamps used from Scrapbookpal.com Lifes a Garden

Here is a link to my last pocket album I made and it will give all measurements for this album.

challenges:
Craft Your Passion/Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show/Tag(In my video you will see all tags :)
Marks Finest Papers/Flowers challenge

Video showing all pages and pockets,envelopes, and such!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl
I will be back tomorrow with another album!!! :) wooohooo, im loving these :)

5 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just stunning & I'm sure your friend will love it!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Lori said...

What a gorgeous mini album! Love all the tags, and thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Winnie and Patty said...

What a pretty pocket mini album! I've never made one of these, but yours sure makes me want to try it. Thanks for the video, I'll come back later & watch it! Thanks for playing the Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge with us this week!

Colleen Dietrich said...

These flowers are simply gorgeous adorning your photo album! Thanks for sharing this pretty piece with Speedy's Friends. :)

Carol Hurlock said...

Cheryl love your album. I have been watching all your videos. I have an idea for an album that I want to do too! I hope I get a change to make it. I should write this stuff in my head down!!! I love your button closure. I have watched so many mini album videos and think that your closure looks the best. Your best friend will love this book. I need to make one for my best friend. She lives far away from me too! Our pictures are from the 80's too-"Big Hair" and "Heavy Metal" Bands...lol We were wild and crazy. Thank you so much for playing along with Speedy's Friends! I love coming to view and enjoy your work.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}