Monday, January 30, 2017

Choose to shine


 Hello everyone, and Happy Monday to all! Today's card was designed for Club Scrap & Cheery Lynn Designs. I sent this card off to Cheery Lynn so they can use it for CHA this year! Super exciting!!!!! woohooo, its been a LONG time since my work has been featured at CHA, and I am one proud crafty gal!hehehehehe

Anyways for my card today, I used Cheery Lynns NEW dies, from the Bohemian collection, and Club Scraps January "Color Me Happy " kit. Love how these both work perfect together.
The layers of my card are done with 1 sheet of the Color Me Happy Design paper. I layered with 3 layers and added sewing to all layers. Next I cut out the Botanical Stems, and tea roses in the same design paper, so they would all coordinate together.

Tea Roses have the Glass Technique on them, and that Tutorial can be found here. The darker blue ones do not have the glass technique, but still look Gorgeous. I love the dark blue text weigh card stock I used, you can see it under the light blue flower.

My Hippie Heroine was cut out 2 times, 1st she was colored with copics, then I cut her again in a shimmer card stock from my stash, for her hair.

Cheery Lynn New Bohemian dies Used are :
Hippie Heroine 3 piece die
Mehndi Botanical Stem 5 piece set
Other Cheery Lynn dies used:
Wreath Strip
Tea Rose small

Challenges:
I hope you enjoyed my card for today! thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: