Saturday, January 14, 2017

Live Laugh Love


 Hello everyone, and Happy Saturday to you all! Today's card was created for Club Scrap(using the Beautiful "Color Me Happy" Kit) & Really Reasonable Ribbon (using the Beautiful Shimmer Satin, in Electric Blue) What gorgeous color this ribbon is, and it goes perfect with the Beautiful design papers I used.

The bow I made is a double bow. I like the fullness of it. I did add a beautiful RRR Embellishment Rhinestone to the center of my bow.

I also wanted to add of Really Reasonable Ribbons Mulberry flowers, as I miss seeing them in bloom. So I added some Sweetheart Blossoms in yellow,orange, and blue to my card. The leaves I used are the green leaves, and everything is hot glued on.

All of the beautiful layers of my card were put together using Club Scraps Color Me happy kit(2 design papers, and 2 card stock)I then added sewing, its funny, because my sewing machine for quilting has an automatic thread cutter, and this one I use on paper crafting doesn't, so it took me a moment to think about that, as I have been sewing with material a lot lately, and haven't so much on paper, anyways just had to share that :) Each layer was put together using Really Reasonable Ribbons Scor-Tape  in the 1" thickness. This made putting my card together super quick. as I just tore off 3 long pieces for each layer. Foam tabs were used to add a 3-D to a couple of the layers, and  both adhesives can be found here.

The sentiments are both from Club scrap Color Me Happy Kit, and can also be purchased separately , the 2 sets I used are(Live Laugh Love) "Color Me Happy Jumbo Unmounted Stamps" and for the (Happy)is "Color Me Happy Art Nouveau Unmounted Stamps".

I stamped them using markers from SU! and then airbrushed using copics. Love the look!

I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Lisa D said...

Absolutely stunning! I adore your layering.

Hetty said...

Such a beauty. So many layers and great embellishments!