Monday, January 9, 2017

So Glad Card


Hello everyone, and Happy Monday to all!
Today I have a super fun card to share with you all, using the BEAUTIFUL Cheery Lynn Dies. For this card here I wanted something with Spring colors, as its been so COLD here in Utah :) hehehe so this worked perfect and the Cheery Lynn dies are so fun to work with, I truly enjoy using them on all my projects!
 
I started with the Cheery Lynn Nesting Doll die, cut it out in pink, and white, and then stamped my sentiment on it. Next I cut out the sweet B155 Large Rose die strip from Cheery Lynn, in coordinating design paper. I did do the Glass Flower technique, and have tutorials on my blog here.  The green branches were cut using my favorite branch die, its actually a Wreath Strip, but I love using it for branches and fillers.
 
Underneath my main sentiment layer, is a border layer using the Cheery Lynn Butterfly Border die. I cu it in white, an layered it on the design paper in blue. You cant see it too well, as I covered it with my sentiment layer, by accident...hehehe I should have moved it all up some, and left the border lower. Next time!
 
Cheery Lynn Dies Used:
 
Ribbon used is Really Reasonable Ribbons Satin. I also used foam tabs, and some embellishments, all can be found here at RRR.
 
Sentiment is Heartfelt Creations
Design paper is from Pebbles


To embellish I used some Polka Dot Yellow Satin ribbon for a bow, that I stuck underneath my flowers and branches.
 
I hope you enjoyed my card for today, as I had a lot of fun creating it.
Thank you for looking and have a super awesome week!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: