Friday, January 6, 2017

Happy Valentines Day

 Hello everyone , and Happy New Year to you all!
Today I'm super EXCITE to share a card created for The Project Bin & Really Reasonable Ribbon's Challenge. My card was created using the DARLING NEW Stamp & Coordinating Die set called "In My Heart" from The Project Bin. LOVE it!!!  It not only has the stamps, but matching dies to coordinate with them, super fun!!! Now for the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge ,its anything goes with ribbon or trim, and I used both :)

My card measures 6" x 6" with a white card base
Layer 1 Red card stock 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" , Next is the design paper 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Layer 2
Layer 3 Cheery Lynn Doily cut in white card stock, layered with a circle dp piece.
Layer 4 Cheery Lynn tag and oval(stamped the sentiment and dots on it.
Heart Layers- The Project Bin "In My Heart" set to cut out design paper heart shapes, and stamp Happy Valentines day on the center one.

Ribbons used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon Textured Two tone baby pink
Really Reasonable Ribbon Pink Ric Rac
Also used Really Reasonable Ribbon Foam Tabs & Embellishments
 So glad to be well enough to craft today, as it has seemed like forever with this flu. I really enjoyed creating my card for todays challenges, and hope that you enjoy it too!

Other challenges:
Dies R Us Challenge/Anything Goes
Scrappy land Challenge/ anything goes using their brand of dies they carry
In the Pink Challenge/anything goes with pink
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog/Anything goes


Thank you for looking and have a lovely weekend!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

stampingbowd said...

Cheryl, this is beautiful! I love the gorgeous layered hearts. Such pretty papers. I love that you stamped the Happy Valentine's Day on one of the hearts. So sweet!!!