Friday, February 17, 2017

Happy Birthday

 
 Hello everyone, and Happy Friday to all!!
Today's card was designed for Cheery Lynn Design & The Project Bin, using the Beautiful dies and stamps they carry. I wanted my card to have a Spring feel, and this delivers just that :) It was also created for Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge this week, to create a Birthday, wedding, baby, or some kind of occasion card. Mine is a Birthday!
 On my card I used lots of darling dies from Cheery Lynn, and I am loving them all on this one!!! I also used The Project Bin sentiment stamp from the set called "Born Yesterday" this set is all about Birthdays!

Cheery Lynn Dies Used:
B527 Bunnies( brown polka dot) I also added a bow, flower, and viva pearl pen to this cutie
B682 Quadrafoil Tag , cut using the Pink hearts design paper.
LPC4 Circle Pierce set cut out brown card stock, and tree dp from Pebbles
DL280 Royal Scandinavian Doily, cut out in white card stock and layered on card front
B180 Princess Tree , cut out in green card stock, and matching design paper, and layered. I also added some flowers , and branches to this one.
B216 Wreath Strip used as branches under the tree for a filler

I absolutely LOVE the way this card turned out. I love all the layers , and colors, its perfect for a spring birthday!

The tree was super fun to work with, and I will have to do another of this one soon! I love the wreath strip pieces behind it, as it gives some dimension and fills in. I added the little hearts in the dp, thought it would be cute. I lastly added some flower embellishments to this!

My Big Bow was created using Really Reasonable Ribbons February Ribbon monthly kit. I also used some RRR for the bunny bow. LOVE how cute this bunny is! All embellishments are also from RRR

Sewing was done using a very light pink thread and my sewing machine.
 
I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Please leave a comment letting me know what you think, I truly enjoy reading them!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl 

2 comments:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

This is just gorgeously made!! Love every inch of it from the polka dot bunny with the pin on its head to the sweet sentiment! Lovely!

The Crafty Critter said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card. I really appreciate your list of products used. That sentiment is great and I can't get over that bunny!