Monday, February 27, 2017

Shabby Chic



Hello everyone, today I have a Shabby Chic Bird Cage card I created for Cheery Lynn using their beautiful dies. On my card today I chose to use 5 dies, and love how they all look together. This card was super fun and easy to create!! LOVE that!

 
Cheery Lynn Dies:
B198 Bird Cage
D138 Mini Butterflies
B307 Sweet Williams Strip
DL280 Scandinavian Doily
B587 Step Card Bundle (used the greenery in this kit)

I started out by using Graphic45 design paper and Bazzill card stock. Its been awhile since I have pulled out the G45 papers...hehehehe  I also used this beautiful shimmer embossed butterfly card stock, its the white you see on my card base , bird cage, Doily and layer 1.

Sweet William strip was used to cut out all flowers in coordinating design paper. Love how sweet they look with the little pearls. For my greenery I chose the Step Card bundle, it has some gorgeous greenery in this set. And the sweet little butterfly came from the Mini Butterflies, it too is cut out using the same dp. Love how all these dies compliment each other.

I embellished my card with sewing, and a small bow(Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon) at the top of the cage :)

 
Thank you for looking, and hope you enjoyed my post for today!
hugs to all,
Cheryl W

No comments: