Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Tri Fold Shutter Card & Video Tutorial

 Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to all!
I'm Super excited to share my Tri - Fold shutter card and Video tutorial made for Cheery Lynn Designs & Club Scrap! It seems like forever since I've done a tutorial, and this one I kept simple, as I didn't have time to add photo's and all that to it. However I do Love this fold!! Hope you do too!!
 Card measures 4" x 6" and I used the Score-pal & Cutter for this one.

All design paper & Succulents Jumbo Un-mounted Stamps are from Club Scraps Succulents kit. All dies are from Cheery Lynn, and I will list them below :)

Cheery Lynn Dies used:
XL19 Pierced STacker #1
LPC4 Circle Pierce and Cut Tool LG Silver Pierce Tool(for circle)
B216 wreath Strip
B307 Sweet Williams Strip DL113AB Small Exotic Butterflies #2 

Really Reasonable Ribbon satin , and pearls for the flowers.
 My Sweet William Strip flowers were cut using the coordinating design paper, and spritzed with pearl mist, then shaped and dried. I added pearl to the centers.

Exotic Butterfly- was cut using coordinating Succulents dp, then misted and I added some embellishments to it. The back was cut using a brown shimmer card stock.

Wreath Strip- was cut using the green design paper in this kit, and I LOVE how they look with the flowers

Succulents Stamp sentiment was stamped in Club Scrap black ink.

 
I hope you enjoy my little video tutorial below :)
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
 
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Lisa D said...

Spectacular!

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!