Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Thanks

 Hello everyone, Today I wanted to share this beautiful shabby chic card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Taffeta Ribbon, Sweetheart flowers, and Pearls from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store! I had so much fun creating this, and Love how it turned out. Hope you enjoy my post for today!
.

The Ribbon I used the blue topaz taffeta ribbon from Decembers kit., it can also be found here in the Really Reasonable Ribbon store.. I made 2 big bows from the Taffeta ribbon, and added pearls to the centers.

Window die is from Cheery Lynn Designs, and  was cut with a cream card stock, and then I added some branches to the bottom, and different colored Sweetheart Blossoms

The design paper is from Bazzill
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: