Saturday, November 25, 2017

Christmas Joy is in my heart

Hello crafty friends and Happy Saturday to you all!
Today's Christmas Joy card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful Lace & Ribbon from the RRR store.

I hope you all had a very blessed Thanksgiving, spending it with your loved ones. :) This year will be the 1st year we spent the day with dear friends, and will celebrate with family today. We normally have all our family over and spend it at our house on this day, but this year is a 1st for the hubby and I.

For my card I kept this super simple, no sewing, and just 2 layers, as this week was a crazy week for me, and im sure many of you too.

I started with a 6 x12 card stock in brown, and scored it to create a 6 x6 card base. Next i cut one of the graphic45 design papers to 5 3/4" x 5 3/4"and attaching it using the new Scotch Advanced tape roll from Really Reasonable Ribbon, love this stuff! I used it to attach each layer.
Next i used the foam tabs to give the layer 3-D look. Also used them on the little Christmas sentiment tag.

For embellishing, I used the sweet Antique Bronze Vintage Flower charms in the corners of the image and on the little sentiment tag. Next I made a Big beautiful bow out of the Satin Swirl Ribbon that came in the November Ribbon assortment, love this ribbon, its absolutely beautiful! I went for a different look by adding the lace down each side of my card front. Its the Beautiful Arianna Natural Crocheted Lace. And lastly I added my flower charm to the center of the bow.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:
Scotch advance tape roll
Foam tabs 
Antique Bronze Vintage Flower Charms 
November Ribbon Assortment(Satin Swirl)
Cream with Turftan Brown Satin with Swirl Ribbon
Arianna Natural Crocheted Lace
Flower Charm
I hope you enjoyed my post for today , and thank you for stopping by!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Oooh what a beautiful card the image is so lovely and the lace is gorgeous!