Thursday, November 9, 2017

Christmas Tag using Cheery Lynn Dies

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Thursday to you all!
Today I have a super fun and easy Christmas tag to share, and if you like fast and easy then this one would be perfect! Love the look of all the layers of the Cheery Lynn Dies use

All layers are cut out in white, I used 4 tags, and will list them below. I then just glued the Mandala Doily 1 to the Royal Scandinavia Doily, and then popped the Dusty Miller Square to them,using foam tabs, I did the same with the Mirror tag, after stamping my sentiment of course. Sentiment was stamped in black ink. Holly and berries were colored using copic markers, I did use a white on white design paper for those, that is why you see a print. Love the look it gives though.

Tag takes less than 10 minutes, and if you prep enough for more tags, it will go by ever faster. I think these are perfect for Christmas gifts. Last year I did at least 1 for each person.



Thank you so much for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: