Sunday, November 5, 2017

Merry Christmas with Graciellie Designs and Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Sunday to you all!
Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon & Graciellie Designs using Beautiful Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon & Graciellie's beautiful Digital Stamps and Design Papers! LOVE these!!! Also love that I'm getting some of my Christmas cards done, and should have enough to hand out for Christmas this year again :) Gotta LOVE that! hehehe

So for my card I started with using the design papers from Graciellie called "Holiday Traditions" and for the sentiment and poinsettia's I used "Christmas Poinsettia's"  I layered each layer using Card stock that is already embossed with dots.

For the Poinsettia's I colored them with copic markers and then fussy cut them out. I also used Really Reasonable Ribbons Gold Stamens for the centers. I did layer 2 different sized poinsettia's to create a 3-D look.

Bows were done using the Forest Green Delicate Stitched ribbon. Talk about easy bows, this ribbon does the trick every time. Its so easy to create them as the ribbon flows and lays perfectly. Love that!! On my top bow I used Really Reasonable Ribbons "Colored Flower Rhinestone Embellishment"

For putting my card together I used Really Reasonable Ribbons 
Scor-Tape,
Foam Tabs 
Soctch ATG tape.
 I absolutely love this design paper, the patterns are so beautiful in this collection. Its been a long time since I have used digital designs, and I have to say I did enjoy working with these, so thank you so much Graciellie Designs!!!
I really enjoyed creating my card for today using Graciellie Designs, and Really Reasonable Ribbon! I hope you enjoyed my post! Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: