Friday, November 24, 2017

Club Scrap November Artist Team Challenge


Hello everyone, and welcome to Club Scraps November Artist Team Challenge! This month the September challenge is to incorporate 3different Club Scrap kits into your projects by using products from each.  I ended up using Trattoria , Scandinavian Holiday, and Christmas Thyme kits for my layout today.

You should have arrived from Debbie's blog, however if you did not , you might want to start from the beginning at Karen's Club Scrap Blog , that way you won't miss any of the Design Teams Beautiful creations today.

 for my layout i chose to use the design paper from the Christmas Thyme collection, its absolutely darling! I love this design. I then used the photo mats from the different collections, and added a few of the family photos i had left from 2014 Christmas. The Poinsettia's are from Cheery Lynn dies, and i added some glitter glue to the centers. The ribbons i used are from Trattoria Collection, along with the little bows that are on top of the tree, and the house. I love the way the layout turned out, and it will be cherished for years.

 Club Scrap Supplies Used:
Trattoria Club Kit- Red and Green Ribbons, Bows, Photo Matts green, 12 x 12 green- Scandinavian Holiday Club Kit- Stamps, Scalloped tag , Cut aparts for "The Magic of Christmas"- Christmas Thyme Club Kit- 12 x 12 printed design paper, 12 x 12 wine card stock , Charm 
Sunflower Kit- Diamond stickers 

hope you enjoyed my post for today, as I truly enjoyed creating my layout for today using the the beautiful kits from Club Scrap! Please let me know what you think as I always enjoy reading your wonderful comments!
Thank you so much for joining us and stopping by!!!
Your NEXT stop is Jennifer's Blog
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

11 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Hetty said...

Such a happy and beautiful decorated page!

Ink Stained Roni said...

Very pretty - it all meshes so nicely!

Capescrapper said...

Such a lovely way to play along with the challenge and save those precious holiday memories!

Melanie said...

Lovely!

Kelly said...

Incredible as always, Cheryl!

Karen Wyngaard said...

Gorgeous! What a great keepsake.

Wendy Bellino said...

Gosh Cheryl, your layouts are always stunning! I adore you signature stitching and the little bow on the Christmas tree is precious!

APeeling Crafts said...

Beautiful Cheryl!

Lisa D said...

Stunning as usual! Just love all your flowers.

jandbspiegel said...

Beautiful layout - and I'm sure it will be treasured!!