Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ballet Sophie/Love you

This is my daughter

Breanna!! She loves Ballet,jazz, and cheerleading!!


This is my card made not only for todays challenge, but also for my daughter to send out her ballet photo's to our family and friends.

Todays challenge is a sketch challenge. I used Ballet Sophie, and colored her brown, and her ballet outfit is real red, and black, the same colors my daughter had for her pics. The background paper is Bella rose, from su. I used 3 different ribbons, and the red one says I love you on it. The gold heart and the circle are button. Thanks for looking!!!!

What do you think??????

Stamps: Ballet Sophie
Paper: pretty in pink,brown,white,ridinghood red
Ink: choc chip, real red,black,brown,pretty in pink, ridinghood red
Accessories: ribbon,buttons

Link to my gallery
Link to SC195 gallery

6 comments:

MamatoOne said...

Oh my gosh, that is sooo cute! Love the picture of your daugher and the card matches perfectly!

Lorraine said...

I am in love with yor cards and the way you embellish them with all that lovely ribbon. I would love to know how you do it! thanks!

Holly Young said...

Oh, it's great!
Cute image, and you dressed it up so wonderfully!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is perfectly or including the picture of your daughter. Great work.

Kerry said...

That Ballet Sophie stamp is adorable! I love how you customized the card to match with your daughter's ballet picture.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! Both your daughter and your card! My youngest is named Breanna too! Awesome work!!