Friday, September 19, 2008

LSC186 Happy Birthday Hannah!!!!


This is my second card for todays LSC186. I had already posted a card for today, when my daughter Breanna , asked me to make a card for her friend Hannah. She picked this color(tempting turquoise) since Breanna, and Hannah both bought shoes that are black,white and turquoise. I had forgotten all about Hannahs party tomorrow. So there ya have it!! I had to die the ribbon to match, and the icing on the cupcake is a copic marker. I added dots to the bottom of the cupcake liner. Lots of dazzling diamonds on here!!! Birthday is stamped on the inside of this card. The cupcake is from pink poison stamps!! And Breanna picked the cupcake out as well!! Isnt it cute??????
I would have added the link to pink poison site with this but my computer is acting up!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! the link is with my other cards on my blog!!!
Thanks, and what do you think of this card ??????

8 comments:

Darlene said...

OMGosh ... this card is fantastic!! The cupcake looks good enough to eat and that ribbon ... WOW!! Gorgeous!!

Elena said...

I like the color combination!
The cupcake looks so good! I love it!

specialcraftmom4 said...

how pretty! I really love this card (:

CathyRose said...

Oh, such a pretty card. So girly! She will love it!

Tracy said...

What an adorable card! I'm sure she will love it!

Lorraine said...

love that ribbon. Wow! Fantastic. the colors are pretty terrific too. tfs

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hanna's going to love this beauty! Super job.

Tegan said...

cute card. love the massive bow1