Thursday, September 25, 2008

hippy birthday


This is my second card for todays way to use it challenge. Charmed! To use charms on your card or project!!I used this darling hipo. I had watercolored her last week but didnt use her...lol So I designed my card and then added her :) I added a heart gem to her bottom.LOL I thought it looked cute there:) I added 3 more to the hippy birthday circle. and three other gems to the right bottom corner. I also hug a heart shaped H charm from my bow. The dp I used is from SU. This was a simple card since I didnt have to stamp anything :) Thanks for looking, and have a wonderful night!!

10 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a precious card. Love all the layers and your gorgeous ribbon treatment.

~ j said...

beautiful. i love all the layers :)

Tonya said...

Stinkin' cute!! You can really make those layers work!!

Sara said...

Cute, love the hippo

Holly's Hobbies said...

Cute hippo card!!! Found your blog through SCS.

Anonymous said...

Great cards. I love your bows. Congrats on getting on the dt. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Heather
scs

Elizabeth said...

Love the colors and the sparkles!

Louise F NZ said...

So cute, love that hippo.

Cris A said...

Cute! Love the puffy ribbon!

Twila said...

Love all your cards and the very beautiful bows you add to them. Gives them your own personal touch. I like that.