Wednesday, September 17, 2008



Here is another card that I designed for Marie at Pink Poison . I Love this set Lucky Bunnies. The little bunnies are sooo soooo darling!!!! Thanks marie for designing such darling stamps for all of us!!!!!!

On this card, I used pink cardstock, and brown. the background paper is from SU and on it I stamped the little flower that the bunny is holding. Then I outlined it with gel pen, and the centers are watercolored with my new copics. Whoooo hooo!!!! love those copics. Now I want all the colors. LOL the colors I used are shock pink(rv04), mimosa yellow(yg00), I used the colorless blender to shade the inside of the flowers. This is done on all the flowers on this card. The bunny is stamp on su dp and the ears and tummy are colored in with pink gel pen, then I added dazzling diamonds to them, and all the flowers. I then added my big pink and white bow! And a little white one. What do you think???? Thanks for looking!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the colors you choose for this card. I also love the layering and softness of this. Great card

Elena said...

Very cute! I love your layering! The colors are so soft! You really brought this stamp to life!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, all of your cards are beautiful. you do an awesome job.

Thanks for sharing. I found you on the blog thread at SCS.

Heather
scrappinmominky.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The bunny is adorable!!! Great job!

Michelle said...

So adorable!! Congrats on your new blog, it looks great!

JUST JUDY said...

I see you love RIBBON - -and I LOVE THAT!! GREAT WORK GIRL - check out my blog for some sweet blog candy!! I love your style of stamping!!

Sara said...

Absolutely Adorable. Very nice blog too.

Soguesswhat11 said...

oh, this is soooo sweet! I just love it.