Thursday, July 17, 2014

2 Shabby Chic Floral Delight Pages

Happy Thursday to all! Today I wanted to share 2 more pages I made for my Shabby Chic Floral Delight Album. 
 1st Page
On this page I use lots of Really Reasonable Ribbon's Seam Binding and Sweetheart Blossoms. I also used lots of Scor-tape, this is what made the pocket out of the Spellbinders frame. I love using RRR seam binding. I created the greenery using the Moss Green Seam Binding, like I did on all my pages. I love the look it gives. Next I added some little flowers I made, along with the Sweetheart Blossoms that Bonnie carries in the Really Reasonable Ribbon store. There are lots of colors to choose from too.

Here is a photo matte I created for the pocket. I added more seam binding and sweetheart Blossoms to this.

The pocket opens up on top for more photo's. I love making room for photos in my albums, as there always seems to never be enough room.

The Dress Form is a CottageCutz die, I added some Glitter to it, and a flowers as well. Lastly I added some of the pearl flourishes, and some vintage lace from my stash.

 Here is the 2nd page for today!
For this page I created a pocket, and added 2 tags to the inside. They were cut using the Spellbinders frames. On the outside of the Pocket I used a CottageCutz die, its the Tea Time Doily. I was thinking of adding a photo to it.I also  used tons of seam binding, and sweetheart Blossoms for this page as well.

I hope you enjoyed my pages for today, as I had a LOT of fun creating these!
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oooh...love those seam binding flowers. Have you done a tutorial on these? They are fabby!