Monday, July 28, 2014

Garden Delight Shabby Chic Page

Hello everyone, and happy Monday to all!

Today I wanted to share another page from my Shabby Chic Album. Over this week I will try to share so more of it, and then share the video and cover. I really LOVE the way this album turned out, and I have been adding our photo's to it as well. Cant wait to share with you all!!!

So for this page, its pretty simple, just a photo matte and then a pull out tag. Now I wish I would have made more room for photo's as I have to pick and choose what I will be adding. The flowers I used are my favorite Really Reasonable Ribbon "sweetheart Blossoms" I cant tell you how much I love these, well I do use them a lot...hehehehe 

Next I created the little flowers using seam binding, and I do have some video's on these, however I will have to make time to do one on these little guys. The greenery again is seam binding and its the Moss Green from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I used the CottageCutz Victorian Bird bath, isnt it beautiful??!!! I just love this, and I did add pearls to it. There are so many beauties in this collection, you can see them here.
Lastly I added some pearl flourishes, and a little sentiment tag along the bottom.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Aww Cheryl your creation is so beautiful x