Saturday, July 26, 2014

Sweet Baby Boy

Hello everyone, today's Baby Boy card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful Ribbons, Lace, Sweetheart Blossoms and Spiral Stamens White. I also made my card for The Scrapping Cottage using the darling CottageCutz Baby dies.

For the border across my card I used the Swiss Grosgrain Dots "Tan w/Turftan Brown Dots" Ribbon, next I used Danielle White Crocheted Lace to create a border across my card. The Big Gingham Bow is made using the 7/8" Light Blue Gingham Ribbon. The ribbon is put on my card using the Scor-Tape.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these NEW Spiral Stamen Stems. Bonnie carries them in 5 different colors. I used the White on my card. The little Sweetheart Blossoms are in a light blue and come with different shades of blue in a pack. Its the Mixed Blue & White pack!

The little baby clothes, Oval, Corner piece, and writing are all CottageCutz dies. They are colored with copics, and the frame is distressed with Tim Holtz distress ink. The Design Paper is American Crafts Baby collection. Lastly I added some buttons, and sewing to complete my card.

Thank you for looking and have a super awesome weekend!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is so lovely xx